My wife and I specialize in educating, protecting and empowering people going through a divorce with a difficult spouse.
Over 25 years ago I went through a horrific divorce. Through a series of legal maneuvers by a malicious ex-spouse and what appeared to be a highly influenced judge, I lost everything including my sons who were ages 4 & 7 at the time. I was totally unprepared for the power and politics of the Family Court System and ended up financially and emotionally devastated.
In an effort to help others avoid the same fate, my wife and I started this ministry in 2008. We’ve been visited and contacted by people from over 176 different countries. And we’ve helped thousands of families to navigate through the divorce process.
Our experience has shown us the fatal mistakes you can make when going through a divorce. We’ve also discovered the most effective ways to increase your chances of a favorable outcome. And how to keep a difficult spouse from running roughshod over you.
The Ultimate Divorce Protection Program.
There is no charge for this information. We work on a donation only basis.
We’re giving you access to a comprehensive program that contains our most important divorce advice.
In a matter of hours, you can have a step-by-step plan to protect your assets, children and future while reducing conflict, legal expenses, and damage, without being overpowered by an unreasonable spouse.
Our proven 3 step process helps transform you from apprehensive, overwhelmed and at risk, to educated, prepared, and empowered. Avoiding costly mistakes that could jeopardize your settlement and your relationship with your children.
This information can save you thousands of dollars in legal fees. You won’t learn these strategies from your attorney because they have a financial incentive not to share them with you.
Who this program is for:
- Anyone heading toward, or in a divorce with a difficult spouse. See both our Difficult Spouse Test and Extreme Personality Types pages.
- You feel apprehensive, overwhelmed and at risk.
- You’re concerned your spouse will lie, intimidate, or try to take advantage of you.
- You want the best settlement possible with the least amount of cost, conflict, and damage to relationships.
- You’re willing to invest a few hours of time to learn how to protect yourself, your assets, and your loved ones.
Who this program is NOT for:
- You trust your spouse to be honest, fair, rational, kind and have your best interests at heart.
- You want a judge that’s never met you, to make decisions for you and your child that will affect the rest of your life, instead of learning techniques to work through issues with your spouse.
- You understand that the legal system is set up to promote litigation to increase attorney fees, and you’re confident in your ability to manage your attorney to keep legal expenses down.
- You know all the potential landmines and mistakes that could negatively affect your settlement and feel adequate to avoid those on your own.
- You’re unwilling to invest the time necessary to learn how to protect yourself, your assets, and your loved ones.
What’s the next step?
We encourage you to begin educating and empowering yourself today before the opportunity to prepare passes by. Although most of the strategies we share can be implemented later, some very effective strategies can only be implemented early in the process.
Go to our Ultimate Divorce Protection Program page to get started.
*We are not attorneys, and this educational information is not Legal Advice.
Are you still unsure you need our help? Go to our Do You Need Our Help? page to learn more.
It is expressly understood and agreed to by the user that all the information on our site, or any program or advice that we offer, is for educational purposes only. The information is NOT Legal Advice and is not intended to replace licensed professional advice, such as Legal, Financial, Medical or any other licensed profession. The user of this information assumes all responsibility, liability and risk associated with the use of this information. No specific results are guaranteed or implied. All rights reserved. No part of this website, videos, content, or program materials may be reproduced, made derivative works of, sold, used for commercial purposes, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without express written permission of Keeping Families Connected. Any unauthorized use, or reproduction is strictly prohibited.